Unique the world over: RUD ID-POINT® RFID transponders with a uniquely allocated identification number are press-fitted as standard in defined RUD products. This allows the simple identification of components without any mix-up.
Fast, simple and flexible: the RUD USB-ID READER captures the identification number of the RUD ID-POINT® and transfers it contactless to a computer, mobile phone or tablet PC. Management of the data and test results in the cloud-based software AYE-D.NET from our partner SYFIT or in a standard software solution thus becomes simple and secure.
The special feature: reading out the ID number via our website or using the AYE-D.NET app gives you immediate and free access to central product data such as marking, WLL, test data, operating instructions etc.RUD BLUE-ID SYSTEM
- Clear marking of the minimum lashing capacity in daN.
- Forged from a single piece, no rattling or shaking.
- The requirements of DIN EN 1090 are fulfilled thanks to the weld arrangement (circular fillet weld).
- L-ABA Lashing point rigid
- Patented wear marker.
- 100% crack tested.
- Corrosion protection thanks to galvanised surface.
- With marking: LC = 10000 daN.
- Tested double safety.
- Special offset shape.
- Flat lashing angles possible.
- Can be pulled out of the guiding retainer and used for upright and oversized loads as well.
- Can be loaded on all sides due to optimal lateral guiding and support surface.
- Made in Germany