Tasks in the field of energy production make very special demands on moving components – and thus on lifting and lashing equipment. It is a clear advantage if the heaviest of loads can be lifted and moved using the same lifting points from production through to start-up. This way, both safe handling and reliable in-house transport can be guaranteed.
RUD solutions fulfil this requirement perfectly. For example, they support manufacturers of wind power plants or turbines not only during the complete manufacturing process but also during downstream transport of components at their destination and during assembly. The lifting points for this are designed and implemented exactly according to our customers’ requirements.
T-FRB / B-FRB (flange load ring head flange, flange load ring base flange).
Extremely flexible flange load ring.
- High degree of flexibility – ideal for use with different hole patterns and pitch circle diameters of flanges.
- Split force introduction thanks to multipoint attachment.
- Axial bushing disc for optimised 90° load.
VRBG (VIP-Load ring for screwing).
Split force introduction made easy.
- Load even permissible at 90° to the load ring plane.
- Split force introduction through several points, going easy on the component.
- WLL up to 50 t.
PSA-STARPOINT (Fall Protection Lifting Points PSA) can be used for personnel protection equipments (PSA).
- Lifting point 360° rotatable.
- Tested and certified by faculty PSA of DGUV.
- Non removable special bolt.