- Up to 30 % higher WLL than the previously highest Grade 8 (Grade 80) with the same chain diameter (Ø 16, VIP 20, VIP 22 and VIP 28 mm in Grade 10 (VIP) replace chain diameters 18 mm, 22 mm, 26 mm and 32 mm in Grade 8).
- Chain dimension from 4 to 28 mm. From 0.6 t (Mini-1-leg) bis 126 t (2 x MAXI-2-leg).
- Striking fluorescent pink powder coating and clear »VIP« marking on every chain link and component. Advantage: no mix-up with other quality grades.
- Upon request super corrosion coating Corrud® DS.
- The quality of the surface corresponds to galvanic zinc-plating.
- Chain diameters VIP 16, VIP 20, VIP 22 and VIP 28 mm in Grade 10-VIP replace chain diameters 18 mm, 22 mm, 26 mm and 32 mm in Grade 8 – in other words one chain dimension smaller – advantage: significant weight saving and thus better handling.
- Dynamic strength considerably higher than standard values. Minimum number of load cycles: > 20,000, with an upper load of 1.5 times the VIP WLL.
- Longer service life because of being less sensitive to abrasion and damage as a result of the special RUD heat treatment process.
- Production and lot numbers are stamped at regular intervals in chain links – for complete proof of the production and test data.
- High toughness due to specially tempered CrNiMo stainless steel.
- Notch insensitivity and hydrogen embrittlement resistance like Grade 8.
- Safety features and non-mix-up assembly.
The VIP chains 8S or 10 may only be connected to RUD accessories. RUD accepts no liability for VIP chains and components that are combined with products of other makes. Please pay attention to the operating manual or user info! Only use original RUD spare parts! The DGUV recommends: Grade 10 chain suspensions must not be used with chains and components from different manufacturers.