The ICE-CURT ratchet spindle tensioner and the ICE-CURT-K bar spindle tensioner have proved themselves admirably here. Both offer users plenty of advantages. They exceed the material strength requirements of EN 12195-3 by far, whereby the bar spindle tensioner has been optimised for direct lashing.
Both products are easy to clean and grease, as well as easy to handle even when wearing gloves. In addition, they have an innovative, practical mechanical locking device and are especially light and sturdy thanks to their innovative forged design. The ICE-CURT tensioning elements have a patented preparation for an anti-theft device which can be padlocked to secure against theft (type ABUS 85/40HB or ABUS 85/30 for size 6). Both are equipped with the RUD ID-Point®.
Would you like to know more about how lashing chains can be tensioned reliably?Contact us now
ICE-CURT ratchet tensioner.
One special highlight in the ICE lashing chain is the ICE-CURT ratchet tensioner. Its features and advantages:
- Exceeds the requirements of EN 12195-3.
- Extra-long tensioning distance.
- Preparation for theft protection by means of a padlock (type ABUS 85/40HB).
- Equipped with RUD ID-POINT®.
- Easy to clean and grease.
- Innovative, practical protection against loosening.
- Easy to handle – even when wearing gloves.
- Particularly light and robust thanks to its innovative forged shape.
Safe bet. The RUD App "Lashing means calculation".
Would you like to know within a few minutes how to secure your current load ideally? With our free App, you'll be on the safe side. Just type in the specific facts like mass, lashing methode, transporting goods, inclination angle and friction factor - and you'll receive a detailed recommendation. Test it now!