Small installation sizes, large carrying capacities.
Lifting, moving, transporting: there are many applications for lifting and lashing equipment in plant construction. These range from in-house transport of the components during machine assembly through transportation to set-up and start-up of the finished plant at the customer’s.
RUD offers the optimum lifting point for every use imaginable here. WLLs from 0.1 to 250 t are standard. The advantage: in most cases smallest design sizes with maximum WLL can be used.
ABA (weld-on point that can be loaded on all sides).
Ready all-round and indestructible.
- Quadruple safety against breakage.
- Patented wear marking inside and out.
- Treated body, increasing wear resistance.
VLBG-Plus (VIP-Load ring thread plus).
Tried and tested and adjustable in force direction.
- The original – now with 45 % greater WLL on average (M8-M30).
- Bracket adjustable in force direction.
- Comprehensive range of threads.
Contact the RUD Team!
Please use the contact form for further questions about our products and service features.
Our Team will be pleased to help you. Just call us or send us an e-mail.