Shorten slings: Thanks to RUD shortening elements lifting means can be shortened quickly and easily on site and adjusted to the millimetre for the respective lifting process. The elements cover both rough shortening using shortening claws or shortening hooks as well as precise length adjustment of the chain with the aid of the fork head tensioner or the VIP length adjustment.
Would you like to know more about RUD shortening elements for chain suspensions?Contact us now
ICE-Multi shortening claw.
Perfect for creating a sling chain or for general shortening.
- Manufactured in accordance with DIN 5692.
- Can be fitted captively in the continuous chain leg. No additional chain and coupling components required.
- Can be fitted at any point of the chain leg.
- Ideal chain support thanks to link-shaped chain pocket preventing a reduction in WLL.
- Sturdy, spring-mounted safety bolt prevents accidental loosening of the fitted chains both in non-loaded and in loaded condition.
Can be captively mounted at any position on the chain strand, or moved along the chain.
- In accordance with standard 5692 for shortening components.
- No reduction in WLL.
- Thickened hook tip to prevent improper use (e.g. incorrect hooking of the chain).
- Angled insertion opening prevents the chain from falling out easily.
- ICE spindle tensioner with clevis connection. For precise length adjustment of chain legs.
- Particularly sturdy design thanks to solid threaded bar – with unscrewing protection, grease nipples and dirt seal on both sides.
- Connection bolt and safety pins pre-assembled.
- ICE balancers will be installed into 4-leg lifting means assemblies (2x 2-leg), to achieve an equal load distribution to all 4 legs. The length tolerances of the individual chain legs is compensated by tilting the ICE balancer. Thanks to the RUD balancer, you achieve an up to 33 % higher maximum WLL in the suspension as a result of the optimum force distribution across the individual strands.
Simple. Fast. Safe.
Chain slings configuration has never been easier: Put together the perfect lifting means online in just a few steps. Simple, fast and safe. See the finished suspension in 3D, automatically create a parts list, share the result with your RUD experts or your dealer and send an enquiry directly. In addition: Profit from valuable insights.Register now and benefit free of charge!