1. Crane hook size and design.
The sizes of the hooks and the master link must correlate. The master link must be at least 20 % larger than the hook width.
2. Weight of the load to be moved/lifted.
Select the WLL of the master link according to the weight of the load. You can find information on WLLs in the RUD catalogue “The Lifting Means System”.
Would you like to know more about RUD master links for chain suspensions?Contact us now
VIP/ICE master links for 1-, 2- and 4-strand suspensions.
- Master links with a welded-in connector that can be moved in all directions, thus ensuring that only the correct chain diameter and number of strands can be connected.
- The master links are equipped with an RFID transponder and can be assigned reliably via the unique identification number.
- Manufactured according to DIN EN 1677-4. Dimensions in accordance with suspension link shape A according to DIN 5688.
- Master link with an integrated shortening option, particularly suitable for a 4 mm lifting chain.
- The chain cross is unlocked by pressing the arresting bolt – the chain can be threaded or adjusted in length.
- Ideal for small loads up to 1120 kg (with 2-strand application).
- RUD mini-lifters are equipped with an RFID transponder and can be assigned reliably via the unique identification number.
VIP/ICE-Balancing master link / master link for balancing unit.
- Balancing master link for lifting means with balancing units.
- When two 2-leg lifting means are used, one of which is equipped with a balancing unit and both of which are attached to the crane hook, up to 4 load-bearing chain legs can be expected with symmetrical load distribution (BGR 500/DGUV rule 100-500). Advantage: increased WLL.
Caution: This only applies up to max. 45° angle of inclination. Read the operating instructions!Find out more about the balancing master link now.
- As a single part for external connections to fork ends, flanges etc. Completely pre-assembled with connection bolt and tensioning sleeve.
- The connector is equipped with an RFID transponder and can be assigned reliably through the clear identification number.
Simple. Fast. Safe.
Chain slings configuration has never been easier: Put together the perfect lifting means online in just a few steps. Simple, fast and safe. See the finished suspension in 3D, automatically create a parts list, share the result with your RUD experts or your dealer and send an enquiry directly. In addition: Profit from valuable insights.Register now and benefit free of charge!