Would you like to know more about how lashing chains can be shortened easily and safely?Contact us now
IMVK (ICE-Multi shortening claw).
- Can be fitted at any point of the chain leg or moved on the chain.
- Ideal chain support thanks to link-shaped chain pocket preventing a reduction in WLL.
- The sturdy, spring-mounted safety bolt prevents accidental loosening of the fitted chains both in non-loaded and in loaded condition.
IVH (ICE-Shortening hook).
- More difficult for the loose chain to slip out thanks to angled insertion opening.
- Complies with standard DIN 5692. Chain groove depth > 5 x chain nominal thickness.
- No reduction in lashing force in the shortened condition.
New: Ratchet tensioner ICE-CURT-SL
- Installed captive on the ratchet tensioner.
- Safe handling thanks to the ICE-CURT-SL tensioning element (with shortening link)
Safe bet. The RUD App "Lashing means calculation".
Would you like to know within a few minutes how to secure your current load ideally? With our free App, you'll be on the safe side. Just type in the specific facts like mass, lashing methode, transporting goods, inclination angle and friction factor - and you'll receive a detailed recommendation. Test it now!