Boltable lifting points.
Safety factor 4:1 in any load direction.
Boltable RUD lifting points are designed for a dynamic load of at least 20,000 changes of load, they are tested at an overload of 50 %. Their WLL range from 100 kg to 250 t.
RUD lifting points offer quadruple safety in every load direction. All the load-bearing parts have been crack-tested and load-tested in accordance with EN 1677.
RUD offers flexibility for all applications. For this reason, RUD lifting points are available in all common thread dimensions (metric, inch, UNC, UNF etc.). Important: For the lifting points to be screwed in place, the attachment point must be designed in such a way that the forces introduced are absorbed by the base material without deformation (see respective operating instructions).
ICE-BOLT – the new bolt class for lifting points.
The attachment bolts of modern lifting points must withstand maximum stress day-in, day-out, in all conceivable directions. The bolts have to absorb such bending loads safely both statically and dynamically – even at low temperatures and in the greatest heat. The patented material of the ICE chains is predestined for this safety-related challenge. The RUD ICE-BOLT will replace all conventional bolt solutions in future.
Clear advantages for the user:
- Greater WLL and smaller bolt diameters.
- Safe deep temperature usage down to –40 °C.
- Higher toughness and thus higher bending strength.
- Lower wear.
Good Points / Bad Points
Wrong lifting point, too small, poorly positioned, insufficiently fastened, no alignment in the force direction – in some circumstances with broken bolt: Many mistakes can occur when lifting or turning loads. These genuine pictures from practice show this.
Modern and tested lifting points from RUD increase the working safety and reduce handling times. They correspond to Machinery Directive 2006/42/EU, provide safety against breaks in all loading directions and are 100% tear tested and test loaded. Genuine RUD good points.
The world’s first smart lifting point
- Unique RUD spring mechanism.
- No stopping of the lifting bale.
- No dangerous transverse loads - no worst case.
- Integrated RFID transponder to make checks easier.
- Wear lenses for checking discard criteria.
Tried and tested and adjustable in force direction.
VLBG-PLUS (VIP-Load ring thread plus)
- Bracket adjustable in force direction.
- Comprehensive range of threads.
- The original – now with 45 % greater WLL on average (M8-M30).
Clever installation, simple alignment.
VRS (vario eye bolt Starpoint)
- Much higher WLL than eye bolts in accordance with DIN 580.
- Comprehensive range of threads.
- Rotatable through 360°.
- Easy-fit key for simple installation and removal.
Versatile, no matter how you turn it.
VWBG-V/VWBG (VIP-Swivel load ring for screwing vario / VIP-Swivel load ring for screwing)
- Optical marking (wear and angle of attachment).
- 360° rotatable, 230° pivotable.
- Ball bearing
VWBG Load ring, metric thread with variable length
product detailsVWBM - Load ring with internal thread
PP-B PowerPoint® ring connection, BSW thread
WBPG Hoist ring on plate for bolting
VLBG-PLUS Load ring, metric thread
VRS-F STARPOINT, metric thread with variable length, comes with locknut and washer
VRM STARPOINT - Eye nut, metric thread
INOX-STAR®, metric thread
RBG / VRBG 10 and 16 - Load ring for bolting
T-FRB/B-FRB - flange load ring head/ base flange
VABH-B Excavator hook
B-ABA Lifting point boltable
Lifting Points PSA